Thanks to Jenna Johnson for her lovely BSL welcome above.
We always aim to ensure that Jabberwocky Markets are inclusive and welcoming events. We value that you’re the expert of your own access needs so please contact us with any questions.
Things we’ve already thought of and are working on:
- BSL interpretation – for spring 2018 Ugly Chief on Saturday 28 April @ 2:30pm
- Large print programmes
- Pre-show touch tours
- Meet-the-artist/performers sessions
- Information available about the show in advance
- Wheelchair spaces and wheelchair accessiblity
- Special parking spaces
- Relaxed (or extra live) performances
- Pre- or post-show discussions
- Post-show conversation groups for audiences only (no cast or company involved)
- Solo attendee reception
- All ticket bookers are asked if they’d like a chat with us about accessing that event
- Ensuring this website is easy to read and understand